Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions

These are things I want to do this year. There may be more but these are off the top of my head.


  • Finish the things I am making for Sean, Ryan, and Danny.
  • Finish next year's Christmas gifts BEFORE it gets cold.
  • Complete the installation of my dust collection duct work.
  • Complete the construction of the boat bookcase.
  • Buy a special panel sanding machine.
  • Organize the work shop more.

  • Complete the construction of the trash can and recycling bin pull out cabinet.
  • Build the plate rack for over the microwave.
  • Build the pull out bin for the narrow cabinet left of the dishwasher.

  • Cook for myself more often.
  • Attend Tae Kwon Do more often.
  • Test for my third degree black belt.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, January 03, 2008, Blogger cheryl said...

Sounds like a very agressive list.

 
At 5:02 PM, January 03, 2008, Blogger Marcel said...

The last three I understand very well, all above are only fun to your uncle John. He has the same gene that requires constant improvement of things that can be obtained easily in the marketplace.

 
At 12:42 PM, January 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad doesn't know the satisfaction of doing these things, it's too easy to buy them, and much more fun in making them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home