Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mom is here...projects in progress

My mom is here for a week. She already has straightened out the kitchen and I asked her if she would focus on the garage.

So today she started on that. It's just mostly disorganized and needs a sifting through for stuff that has been kept that could go. I helped a little today. It will probably take another day or so, then I can take pictures. I found a small skeleton but wasn't sure what it had once been...mouse, bird, or frog. Anyway, today was spent putting shelves and power equipment in better places and sweeping up. Then will be the task of organizing what is on the shelves.

On Saturday we will likely go to a Renaissance Faire.

On Sunday we are definitely going to the opera...Rigormortis (by Joe Green) in Greensboro. (OK, Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi. Joe Green to YOU.)

Then she leaves on Monday.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, October 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered where she was.

 
At 1:02 AM, November 03, 2007, Blogger Sean M. said...

Hi Grandma! Enjoy the Joe Green show...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home