Monday, October 10, 2005

Let's try that once again

Nothing from my post of Oct 3 has been accomplished, nor even started. There were some issues that came up that required attention. So I just move them forward 1 week. Should get the phone wire fixed tonight and some stripper on the chest and table.

I have a friend who started a business of helping people organize (http://www.clutter-cleaner.com). She has offered to come and help me clean and organize my workshop. I would certainly like to have an organized space, so I may do that. While in a bookstore this weekend I saw a magazine that had a short article of a very organized workshop. The fellow who was responsible was pictured along with his shop. It looked amazing, but also Anal Retentive. I don't know when the guy would ever find time to get anything done, what with all the organizing. I want to be organized, but not to that extreme.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Organization is a benefit. You know where things are at all times. Hope she can get threw all the wood shavings. Ha Ha.

Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home