Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Minor update

The butterfly table is coming along nicely. All of the legs and apron pieces have been disassembled and all the dowels removed and holes reamed for new dowels. I've stripped a couple of the apron pieces and they look ok. May have to stain it all later.

Sent the Dremel to the repair shop. Who knows how long it will take, but I'm not in a hurry.

One of my sisters likes a cabinet I have that I use to store video tapes. She says it's the perfect size. So, I took photos and measurements of it and will send them soon. It IS a nice little cabinet. I can see lots of uses. So, maybe someday I will make duplicates.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, September 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you do commissions, Tim? Now I know shipping to Canada would be costly, but do you accept commission from neighbours? friends? Sounds like you should. Business on the side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home