Monday, July 18, 2005

Bedroom Window Done.

Fifteen years ago I bought this house. All the moldings in the master bedroom AND the window were painted puke green. The moldings have since been painted over. The walls are now painted for a third time. But the window remained green behind a white miniblind.

Well, no more! I cleaned, sanded, and painted that window, then put up a new shade. It is now a bright white and looks great. No longer hiding an eyesore, the shade can finally be opened at any time. The outside of all my windows need some care, however. But I may not be doing that this year. They all need scraping and repainting. In most cases there is glazing compound that needs replacing. But they are ok for now as I continue working on the inside of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home