Friday, June 24, 2005

Am I done painting? Probably not.

The bedroom walls look spectacular. All they need are the chair rail and shoe moldings and a little bit of touch up here and there. (Yes, and paint the window and get a nice window shade. Details details.)

I got an email from my mom asking if I'm going to paint the master bathroom to match. Gee, I never thought of that. I am told it will look dumb if I don't. That would require getting more paint and doing more painting. The bathroom is currently semigloss and the bedroom walls are flat. I like the idea of semigloss in the bathroom, so I would need to get a half gallon of each color, then add chair rail. Not an enviable job. And to make it look good the chair rail should extend behind the commode, which would probably require removing the commode temporarily.

I think I'll put this off for a while and "eventually" do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home