Monday, September 07, 2009

Wireless Mouse

After weeks of working overtime and having my wired mouse get hooked once again on the pull out keyboard drawer, I just got a cordless mouse. It’s nice because the receiver plugs into a USB port and clips into the bottom of the mouse when travelling. I can use it at home and at the office. At home I placed a little 4 port USB hub at the base of the monitor and routed that to the USB connector in back with an extension cable. That is where I plug in the mouse receiver and a Jump drive. At the office there is a convenient USB port on the side of the place where I drop in the laptop PC. The package says that the mouse will work for about 6 months on one AA battery (included).

Already using it at home and it is wonderful. I don’t see the need at this time for a wireless keyboard. I would highly recommend a cordless mouse if anything about your mouse has been bothering you. This one cost $23 but I have seen them for $20.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, September 10, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew about this, but Dad likes to use a mouse when he uses my laptop, cause he is not used to the pad. I might just invest in one when we get back from Spain.

Mom

 
At 2:38 PM, September 11, 2009, Blogger KathrynVH said...

I loved my wireless mouse so much, I went out and bought them for all the secretaries in the office. Now I have my new greatest thing--a flat screen television as my moniter. The screen is huge and the clarity is so great. I have not gone out and purchased flat screen televisions for my secretaries--sorry, they do cost more than $20.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home