Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To Everything (turn turn turn)...

In previous posts (July and October) I mentioned the “things" I am making for Christmas.

To read those posts:
Click Here

and Here.

At first I wanted to make 20 complete “things” which was 40 turnings. Then it was up to 25 (50 turnings). Now the estimate is up to 30 (60 turnings). I gave myself a break from the lathe for a few weeks but am back at it. So far, I’ve completed 23 part A’s and 20 part B’s, which means only 17 more parts to go. The B’s are simpler…I turned out 4 of them yesterday alone. If I keep at it, I should have it all done in time for Christmas.

Stay turned…I mean tuned.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, November 16, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now have 7 2009 pennies. Whoo Hoo.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home