Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"Alias"

A friend of mine told me "You have to watch 'Alias'!" and later "The cliffhanger finales of seasons 2 and 4 will make you crap your pants."

I had never seen a single episode, but wanted to join Netflix. So I did and put the Season 1 series of "Alias" on my queue. I was hooked after the first show. Tonight, disc 2 of season 1 is supposed to be in my mailbox. 4 episodes. Guess what I'll be doing tonight.

Maybe I'd better prepare by getting the econo-pack of toilet paper at Sam's. For those of you investors, buy stock in Scott tissue.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, June 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yah, that was so me that recommended it.

If you haven't seen it guys: WATCH IT!

This wonderful spy drama deserves many more great years on network television to give us all heart attacks at the end of every season.

I'm so glad Tim likes it, and I know you will too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home