Friday, November 18, 2005

Ready for a refill

I emptied the cart full of sycamore sawdust this morning. And there is probably enough cherry sawdust on the shop floor to come close to filling the cart again. All 40 of the cherry parts are now milled smooth on 4 sides, are the perfect width and thickness, and are ready for the next shaping steps.

It was below 30 this morning. I went out to the shop to just move things around as a first step in cleanup. In about 5 minutes I could barely move my fingers. I'm going to keep these frozen fingers crossed for warmer weather this weekend.

There are Lovejoy couplings to replace, wood to split and haul, and woodworking to be done. Tonight may be my first fireplace fire for this winter.

Have a good weekend! Stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home