Monday, May 14, 2007

A little kitchen progress

I had my son over the weekend. By Friday I had cut pieces of plywood as the bottoms of the slide out bins for the kitchen cabinets. On Sunday I cut some pine strips to add. JP fastened the strips to the plywood, which made them "trays". I predrilled holes and he did the screws. The trays will be built up into bins soon. Then the bins will be mounted with drawer slides.

The left one will be for grill tools, spice jars, and other things that are not used often, yet storable in a narrow cabinet.


The right one will be for garbage and recycling.

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, May 14, 2007, Blogger cheryl said...

I like the drawer look. Will you have them on roller sliding things so they will easily move in and out?

 
At 4:56 PM, May 14, 2007, Blogger paulette said...

Good for JP, he does good work like his dad.

 
At 5:11 PM, May 17, 2007, Blogger cheryl said...

what are your thoughts about the idol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home