Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Milestone reached, Christmas 2009

Yesterday I completed all of the “B” parts for the Christmas gifts, 30 in all. So far there are 22 “A” parts done, so only 8 to go. One of those is ready for the lathe, and for the others I need to mill up the wood and glue into blocks. All should be done some time next week. Still needing pennies. If you have corks and 2009 pennies for me, how about dropping them in the mail for me. I know Mom has 7 pennies and Duane and Cheryl usually have a decent supply of corks.

There are still a few other things to make, as well, before I close up shop for the cold winter. I think I will be doing work on the piano keys and hammers during the cold months.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, November 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please email me your address. I have a ton of corks to send you.
-Tracy
beaurt1@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home