How did I do?
Hard to believe that it has been almost a year since my last blog entry. I do spend much more time at Facebook, putting up pictures and blurbs, rather than in Blogger telling stories.
What I said I wanted to do:
Well, I didn't finish MUCH, but I did make progress on things, didn't start too many things, AND finished the dresser!!
Yes, I do more cooking and baking. That slacked off some over the summer, but I am back into it more.
Nope! Maybe this fall I can have the part outside the bedroom door going.
A work in progress. I have made more strides and have gotten a little bit better at keeping things organized and decluttered. A long way to go, but I am pleased and will continue.
Went camping once (ugh, disaster because of rain).
Went kayaking once (nice trip but felt a little rushed by JP).
Nope. However, I expect to get out once or twice THIS winter.
So now this year's list.
- Finish the bed (which is probably more than 2/3rds done).
- Finish the butterfly restoration (at least all the parts except the swing out "wings").
- Make visible progress on the Goosneck arm chair restoration.
- Get the teardrop trailer built and weather tight for at least 1 trip (may not be complete, but hopwefully, useable).
- More decluttering. Copy VHS tapes to DVDs, Cassettes to MP3. Would like to digitize pictures in albums. Would REALLY love to digitize old magazines.
- Clean out the garage.
Yep, lots to do!
Happy 2013 everyone!