Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A little progress

Last night I had a little time so I was able to install 8 more concrete "edgers" and weed and mulch appropriately. That leaves 6 more to do on the first side of the sidewalk.

It started to sprinkle a little and I had a school concert to go see. My little boy and his class played recorders ("Hot...Cross...Buns!!!") and they did some skits about the different regions of North Carolina. Several students got up to read some lines. My son seemed to be the only one that didn't have that "robotic reading" voice, which really pleased me and I got to tell him how proud I was of that.

Back at home, in the home office project, I tried to iron out dents in the chair rail molding from missed hammer blows, then filled all the holes in the chair rail and shoe moldings. At a casual glance the room looks finished now. But I know that there are still a few touch-ups to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home