Friday, June 17, 2005

Update on projects.

Office/music room update:
I am so close to finishing EVERYTHING. There is only ONE minor thing left...caulk the baseboard/wall joints.

As soon as that is finished I will move my bedroom furniture in there and redo my bedroom. Two tones of paint and adding chair rail and shoe molding...just like the office. But THIS time I will take a little more prep time and hopefully not cause myself unnecessary work. Plus there is no work to do inside the closet, no buying and painting new doors, etc. It SHOULD be quick and painless (1 week max...fingers crossed).

Bushhoging:
The back is looking better. After almost 2 weeks of RoundUp killing things down I went even deeper with the lawnmower. I think I got something stuck between the blades and haven't looked underneath yet. Hopefully, it will only be a minor task this weekend.

Bee removal:
This weekend I will start closing up the soffit where the bees were. Yesterday I removed a couple of vinyl panels and the piece of plywood which the guys left hanging. From the street you can't even tell that anything was done now. I need to put in a couple short pieces of insulation, reattach the plywood with screws, stuff a little foam into the crack between the brick and plywood, nail on the vinyl retaining channel, and pop in the vinyl panels. Sounds like a lot, but the whole thing should only take an hour or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home