Friday, June 10, 2005

Paint touchup update

Spent a little time doing the paint touchup on the bottom of a wall/top of a baseboard. I discovered that there is an order to follow...wall first, baseboard second. The reason is that the "pulling away" of the paint edging tool still allows a tiny amount of wall paint to get onto the top of the baseboard. So that would need covering. The pulling away wouldn't affect the wall when touching up the baseboard. I practiced with about 4 feet of wall space. Now I have 3 and a half walls to do. It's easy but very dull, so I keep putting it off.

Today I went home during lunch break and did the first coat of paint on the vertical surfaces. Took a little over a half hour, so now I have an idea how long it will take to finish this job. When I stepped back to look, I was pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home