Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Continued progress on the aggressive schedule

Tonight I...

Frames:
1. Installed a pair of eye screws on each frame.
2. Attached a hanger wire between the eye screws.

Remaining:
1. Clean the glass.
2. Find a paper (art supply store) that will act as a nice backing for "behind" the certificates that are to be mounted.
3. Assemble.

Puzzle box:
1. Sanded every piece to 220 grit.
2. Glued the handle to the inner piece.
3. Stained all but the inner piece.

Remaining:
1. Stain the inner piece.
2. Apply 3 coats of finish to each piece.

I can't wait to be finished because that will give me "inner peace." I may always remember the first puzzle box I made. And I may always remember the last puzzle box I made. Same box. Construction isn't so bad, but the sanding is a pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home