Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Project List Revisit

1. Add plumbing to the shop for the air compressor. Done !!
2. Build a cabinet that will house a wine refrigerator, wine glasses, etc. Soon.
3. Build 3 picture frames for my TKD certificates and 3 for my friend Bryan. Fall 2006.
4. Build 2 chess boards (started one last year but ran out of material). Spring 2006.
5. Fix a problem with the lathe that keeps me from turning small pieces. Done !!
6. Turn chess pieces on lathe for both sets. Spring 2006.
7. Build boxes or tables for the completed chess sets. Spring 2006.
8. Make an 8x10 sycamore picture frame for a friend. Summer 2006.
9. Complete the router table leaf for the table saw. Soon.
10. Complete the drill press table. Done !!
11. Christmas gifts. I won't say what they are, but there will be 25 or more of them. Soon.
12. There's more to come.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Sean M. said...

WOW!! It sounds like your year is off to a great start, so Congrats! Sorry that I haven't been commenting very often, but I just haven't been blogging as often as I should. I've looked at some of your pictures, and everything looks great, so good work!

Anyways, I guess I'll talk to you later, and I'll try to post sometime this week.

 
At 10:13 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Amanda said...

Uncle Tim;

You make your 'to-do' list just like I do. Great minds think alike.

Can't wait to see more pics and hear about the projects as they come along.

*~* Amanda *~*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home