Monday, February 06, 2006

Inner peace...

...achieved.

Here, at long last, are pictures of the puzzle box project.











This is for my friend Ginger, who has gone through a lot over the past few years, yet has remained Curiously Strong.

The wood is cherry (from my back yard) and sycamore (from the yard of Ginger's best friend). So that makes it even more special.

The (Ginger) Altoids tin contains a few little inspirational messages, cut to fit inside. I would like to make a few more and intend to laminate them too. But the gift can be given as is.

Thanks for looking.
Comments??

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger EZ Travel said...

Tim, that is very cool. The box it beautiful and will be a wonderful gift. We have a box similar to this that is shaped like a guitar (a gift from Lyle's sister, but I don't know where she purchased it).

 
At 7:56 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Sean M. said...

I agree, that is a very clever gift. I'm sure she will like it and it will brighten up her day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home