Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mini update

Chess set:
All the 8 cherry pawns are done as well as both rooks and 1 bishop. Remaining are the other bishop, the king, the queen, and all 4 knights.

Tae Kwon Do:
Last Saturday I did my second of 7 maintenance tests to earn my third degree black belt. Will be another 2 years or so of training to get there.

Work:
SO busy. Meetings EVERY day several times each day. So tiring that I don't have desire to go out to the shop and do fun stuff.

Outdoors:
Last weekend JP and I put in 6 solar powered walkway lights.

The Weekend Ahead:
I want to turn out the cherry bishop, at least. Going for pizza and a ball game on Saturday night. Need to make a couple of minor changes to the bamboo fountain. Maybe buy and put in 4 more solar walkway lights. Oh yes, I rented the movie "Walk the Line" to watch.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, May 05, 2006, Blogger Adrienne said...

Really good movie!

 
At 6:49 PM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Monica said...

Boy! What a schedule you have. Doing much more on your own time than a lot of retired people that I know (including me), and a JOB too!

 
At 5:43 AM, May 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to get something done give it to a busy person to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home