Friday, April 22, 2005

The weekend ahead

On Saturday I get to watch my 10 year old son receive his black belt in Tae Kwon Do. After that I test for second degee black belt. I have been preparing for a long time and working through pain, fatigue, and lack of motivation. But it will soon be over and I will take about a month off to recover and get my house more in order.

During the day I need to do some office work at home for a little over an hour. Then I'd like to take a nap, mow the lawn, and perhaps do some more weeding, edging, and mulching. The fire has gone out so I should get that going again.

On Sunday it will likely be small task day. I can caulk and touch up the baseboard paint in the office. I can clean up the workshop some. Maybe I'll get a new closet door and start preparing that. I can work on my friend's butterfly table. Maybe fix that gate for a tree customer (I broke it months ago).

My neighbor borrowed some plans for building a rolling cart for his tablesaw. He told me that he has the cart built and is working on doors and drawers. So, maybe I'll get to see that too. I gave him the wood from one of my trees, so I'm looking forward to seeing it all cleaned up and milled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home