Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More odds and ends

I have so much work creating training materials. Have not been so busy in many years. Why, just last night I woke up at about 2:30 in the morning stressing about it. I went to the computer and recorded a 45 minute computer based training lecture. With editing and uploading it took me 2 hours. And I have 8 more of those to do. And about 5 documents that need to be expanded in content and enhanced in readability. All due in early July. Ugh.

The parts for my shop dust collector arrived, but I have the time the desire to work in the heat isn't there. Even the chess set is on hold (and I thought I would have it done by now). Guess it will be a Christmas gift instead of a birthday gift.

Before the rains came I was able to continue burning tree debris that had collected for a few years. The plan is to clear an area so I can store my two tree work trailers in a clearing in the back. It is something that I should have done a long time ago.

Took a bucket of dirt from the backyard to the front and filled in a depression where I had removed a tree stump. Threw down some grass seed and straw as the rains came, so meybe I won't need to water it.

And been doing a lot of reading. As my dad's shirt says "So many books, so little time."

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Monica said...

Not quite fair that you work from home and do home-work from home. How do you know when your day is done?

 
At 5:14 AM, July 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liie the part where God comes and helps with the work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home