Monday, July 03, 2006

Chipotle on the way!

Long time readers of my blog may recall that when I was in Dallas a few months ago I needed something to eat before I had a hypoglycemic headache. I was directed to an area within a short walk where I could find some decent restaurants and chose one called "Chipotle". It was quick, good, and I could not eat all of my burrito. I think I remarked that they don't have Chipotle here, even though I found out that it is a chain.
See Chipotle website here.

So, the other day I was driving to Barnes and Noble and passing by the mall I saw some new outbuilding construction going on. Looked up and saw that one of the new stores was marked "Chipotle". Yay!

4 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Mandi said...

Glad you got your own burrito place, although Freebirds is MUCH better!

 
At 6:55 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Adrienne said...

Isn't nice being so easily pleased?!

 
At 9:26 AM, July 05, 2006, Blogger Tim B. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:34 AM, July 05, 2006, Blogger Tim B. said...

Well, I went to a place over the weekend called "Moe's" (http://www.moes.com) and it seemed to me to be very much like Chipotle. Next time I am in the Dallas area (hopefully soon) I am going to look for the Freebird's. I think it is in Ft. Worth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home